Freelance content editor
I’m a freelance content editor, who has edited many different magazines and web sites in many different sectors for many different clients over the past 25 years. I can commission writers, write articles, develop articles with inexperienced authors and clients, source images, page-plan, work with ad teams, manage production, work with designers to develop the look of articles and work with online proofing systems for final approval.
If you need someone who can put together a title from scratch, I have the skills you need.
Contact me if you’d like to know more.
- Cambridge Film Festival Daily (contract consumer media)
- Dreamwatch (consumer media)
- GeoConnexion International (B2B technology)
- Infoconomy.com (B2B technology web site)
- iSight (contract finance pharmaceutical)
- Mapping Awareness (B2B technology)
- XML and Web Services (B2B technology newsletter)
- Crew (consumer travel) – technology/gadget editor
- iCreate (consumer technology) – helpdesk editor
- Information Age (B2B technology) – contributing editor
- M-iD (B2B technology) – columnist
- MacWorld UK (consumer technology) – contributing editor
- Televisual (B2B media) – technology editor