I’m a trained and experienced freelance book and magazine proofreader and copy-editor. I can mark up proofs, scan them and return to you, or I can digitally comment Word and PDF documents, either remotely or in-house.
I am certified to use BS 5261C proof marks and can use old-style British proof marks as well. I can work quickly, accurately and on specialised publications where necessary: comparison, legal, bibliographic and even biblical proofing have been among the requirements of past clients.
I’ve worked with both small and large publishers, as well as individuals, and can offer easy payment options using credit card or PayPal.
Contact me if you’d like to know more.
- Certificate of competence in proofreading and copy-editing (Chapterhouse Publishing)
Previous and current clients
- Chadwyck-Healey (external book proofreading)
- CIEH (non-fiction book proofreading)
- McColl’s (custom magazine proofreading)
- Partners Column Design (in-house legal proofreading)
- WordWide (proofreading and copy-editing)
- Zani (fiction book proofreading)